3DLPrinter is a PROFESSIONAL stereolithographic printer for everyone, with DLP technology
3DLPrinter for its type and its characteristic can be place easily in any office and/or a laboratory!!!
Robot Factory, for the 3DLPrinter series, has choosen Photopolymerization Technology (Stereolithography) that uses DLP devices. The prototyping technique DLP © (Digital Light Processing) is the 3D printing system that uses a special photosensitive polymer resin to create the objects. The technology is based on the use of a photosensitive material liquid (resin) which is placed in a vat and a DLP projector connected to the computer which projects, one after the other, the horizontal sections of the object that you want to print. The light is projected into the resin making it react and become solid layer by layer. Each layer (layer) is built on top of the previous and constructs the object to additive process. This technique is characterized by very fast printing times that do not depend on the complexity and the number of the objects, but only on the height (unlike the laser technology that depends on the number of objects to be printed and size of them).
The 3D object to be built just need a three-dimensional drawing in STL format (Standard Tessellation Language). For our series printers 3DLPrinter, we have developed a software Printer3DLP which can import models in STL format, the most common type of files for rapid prototyping.
3DLPrinter was engineered with a very compact structure, strong and silent, it ensures excellent performance and reliability, at a better price than comparable printers, which currently delivers the best price performance available today in the market.
|Overall dimensions||440X380X570 (length, width, height)|
|Working dimensions||102x78x150 mm (length, width, height)|
|Piano di appoggio laterale||220×380 mm (length, width)|
|Power supply||230v 50 – 60Hz – 400W circa (100W+300W projector)|
|Resolution X,Y||100 μm (1024 x 768 Pixel)|
|Resolution Z||da 10 μm a 100 μm|
|Imput file format||STL|
Robot Factory offers complete solutions for 3D printing, which means systems consisting of: printer, accessories, software.
Is for this reason, that with the printer 3DLPrinter are provided all the necessary accessories for immediate use of the printer:
- Management and printing Software 3DL Printer.
- User Manual.
- Ultrasonic device for parts cleaning .
- UV oven for part surface hardening.
- Special pliers in plastic for manipulating objects.
- Plastic spreader for cleaning the vat.
- Pack of moistened napkins for lens and mirror cleaning.
- Pack of disposable gloves for part handling.
- Polypropylene tray for tools cleaning.
- Metalic palette for resin mixing.
- Hex service key of 2,5 mm.
- Pack of paper sheets useful for initial zeroing.
- Bubble level tool for tray leveling.
- 300 g Resin.
- Package containing two Siligel.
- Roller for applying Siligel.
The main features that differ 3DLPrinter from other 3D printers:
- 3 (three) years of warranty.
- Declaration of EC conformity.
- Support of the tray with contemporary movement of shifting – tilting (this feature is “only” on 3DLPrinter-series).
- Supporting structure in steel powder coated in matte black.
- Prismatic guides with double ball bearing (there are only on professional machines).
- Z axis with ball screw (there are only on professional machines).
- Base of the vat in Siligel to allow quick replacement (this function is only on 3DLPrinter series).
- Construction base of the piece removable for quick cleaning.
- Base on porcelain stoneware.
- Coverage – protection in PMMA on ball bearings, with locking (there are only on professional machines).
DLP © – Registered trademark of Texas Instruments Inc.